Thursday, January 10, 2013

Treatment 2 day 1/2 done!

Hi everyone!!!
First I want to thank everyone for all their posts, phone calls, emails and texts. I can't express how awesome I feel when I read these posts you all leave. I have the greatest family, friends and co workers. All my guys at work have been sending me such sweet messages. I'm on so many prayer lists. You are rock! And if it was not for you I would not be as happy as I am as I get thru this. So thank you!!

Good but long day. Had another allergic reaction which slowed things down some and blood work took forever this am so we are here late. But chemo went really well and I'm just finishing the second chemo now! My chemo bear, Bear, was a great addition for cuddling (thanks Alexis!) and my dad and Michael sat here all day to keep me company. And once again the nurses and doctor here are so much fun! I'm a lucky girl.
Chemo tomorrow. Starts at 2 pm. Should be an easy one. Xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. You rock Bethany! Stay strong. Sammy, Daniel and I send you much love and major (((HUGS))) for added strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when I can accompany you to chemo. Sounds like a great time. :) (and Bear is super cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are doing so well! I am so proud of you! You are truly a brave and strong person. If there is anything you guys need...even company...let us know. We are always here. :)

    ReplyDelete