Monday, January 28, 2013

Rocking this!

I am SOOO rocking this chemo thing now. I feel totally normal, I have all my strength back, I feel amazing. I even look normal. :) And my hair is growing really fast so I assume its here to stay.
Started working out again, and it feels so good. Im thinking a super cute bikini might be a nice purchase soon, come on summer!
February should be awesome, more scans on 2/11 to see if the tumors are shrinking, bone marrow to see if its out of my bones yet (fingers crossed) then chemo on Valentines day. <3

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, I don't know why but I wish I had known you were going through this. You would have been on our families prayer list and at the least you certainly would have received from free food from this guy. I am trying to think of what to say and at the same time can't imagine what you have been going through. All I do know is that on your exterior you seem to be a really tough chic. Obviously this is the case as you have been battling this thing for quite a while and are pulling through. I wish you the best of luck on the 11th and I hope the results are Negative (in the positive form of the word of course. It really can happen to anyone, can't it?

    ReplyDelete