Monday, February 11, 2013

Amazing news!

I had my pet/ct scans this morning. Dr just called with the report! The tumors are shrinking! The largest one was 14.1cm is now down to 2.7 cm. the others are smaller as well. The cancer looks inactive is most of the nodes! Dr was so excited and shocked how quickly I'm responding to this treatment. Apparently I am amazing. :)
Words can not explain how excited I am right now. Wow, huge sigh of relief.
Chemo Thursday and Friday. Then hopefully with all these amazing results I can stop chemo soon. Fingers crossed.
Xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. WOOO HOOOOOOO! You go girl! You are most amazing, that is for sure! God works wonders and He's working a miracle in you my amazing friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you just found out you're amazing!? Wow you're slow. I knew this a long time ago. You just needed to ask! So excited for you! God is most awesome and you ARE amazing!

    ReplyDelete