Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Answers tomorrow

sorry for the delay, people keep asking... here is all i have....

Tomorrow, hospital first thing for scans and blood work and dr appt to discuss going forward or stopping. Looking forward to those blood numbers since i have been busy traveling i have missed some blood tests, hopefully things are good. I feel great, not tired or weak, i feel just fine. Actually I have been having a little too much fun ... :)

I have set myself up mentally for this being my last chemo, refusing the actual last one not to mention the follow ups for the next year... no way im doing that. I guess the scans will determine the decision and the call to hopkins. Skipping on the bone marrow thing for now, my friend whos a dr at hopkins says i have time to wait so not to rush it.

chemo Thursday and Friday.... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment