Friday, May 17, 2013

I just want to go back to work.

Tired of sitting and waiting. Tired of dr appts and nurse visits. I want to be normal.
However I am having a blast visiting with everyone. And breakfast with dad each morning. :)

Had a set back Tuesday night ended up in the er was insane pain. Dressers syndrome apparently which happens after heart surgeries. I got drugs and they sent me home after many many tests. I was doing so well! Walking a mile here and there. But now I hurt more then before. More X-rays today. I saw my metal rings holding my chest together, that was fun. And everyone wants to see my scar which they say "wow looks good" not sure if they are talking about by scar or my boobs, either way its fun. I just want to be back at work. :)
Back to work after Memorial Day.
Chemo after the Mexico trip in July.

3 comments:

  1. Bethany, What an ordeal! You continue to amaze me with your humor through all of this. Can't wait to see you back in the office
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Only you can turn open heart surgery into a barrel of laughs. :) Take it easy and I hope to see you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the surgery went well! I can't believe you are ready to go back to work. I'm glad you have kept your spirits up, you really are a strong lady.

    ReplyDelete