Sunday, August 17, 2014

September is almost here.

Had one of the greatest summers ever so far and it's not over yet. Pretty excited on what's coming up in these next few months. Yet I have a huge cloud I keep moving away from that is quickly catching up with me. I have scans in sept. Little concerned about them, my first set of scans that haven't been three months apart. Last ones were six months ago. Started feeling glands when I rub something that hurts. That can't be good. Not sure if it's more in my head or this cancer is back. Grrrr I hate waiting to find out. 
However my second extra birthday comes in sept. 35. Awesome it's happening but ugh 35. That's close to 40. I need to start thinking about my mid life crisis. 
Taking Alexis to college then another shot of chemo when I get back. 
Good times. 
Also....
People! There is an app called "think dirty". Download it now. It's free so no excuses. Scan your products. See all the stuff you rub on your face and body, all your soaps, lotions, toothpaste and sunscreens that has cancer causing things in it. The companies are not protecting you. You need to be aware of what you are using and what it does to you. There are healthy choices out there! 
Some stuff I used daily are shown here. Omg I stopped as soon as I scanned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment